FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I determine what sized table stand I should order?
- The trident hook that works on the Classic Table Stand usually fits the skull of most deer, antelope, impala and other medium skull exotic species. Animals who have larger skulls work require the X-Tall Table Stand which is designed to work with elk, steer, kudu, warthog, aoudad and other large skull exotic species.
Do I have to alter my skull to work with your Table Stand?
- No, due to the ergonomic design of our products, you do not have to alter or drill into the skull of the trophy in order to mount it on our Table Stands. The center prong of the trident hook will fit tightly inside the foramen magnum of the skull and the exterior prongs will grip the occipital condyle.
How do I measure to determine the overall height once the skull is mounted on the table stand?
- The Classic Table Stand sits 9” off the table and the X-Tall Table Stand sits 13” off the table. To understand the total height of your trophy once mounted on our stands, you should measure from the top of the foramen magnum (the large opening in the occipital bone on the back of the skull) to the top of the trophy’s antlers and add either 9” or 13” depending on the size of stand you order.
Can I use my Table Stand without the StatPlak™?
- Yes, our table stand base is reversible so you can use the stand with a smooth base or flip it over and use it with the StatPlak™ (engraving sold separately).
Will my StatPlak™ ship with my Table Stand?
- No, your StatPlak™ will be shipped from Braba Brand’s engraving service within 5-7 business days. Shipping for your StatPlak™ is a flat $3 fee.
Can I get my StatPlak™ engraved from another vendor?
- Yes, you can contact any local engraver or a trophy & award company and they may be able to engrave your StatPlak™ using a rotary engraver. However, Braba Brand™ does not provide any warranty on products not engraved by our engraver.
Can I order custom sizes?
- Please contact customer service at email@example.com to inquire about custom sized stands or to ask more specific questions about our products.
When do you ship?
- Orders processed during the business week (Monday-Friday) before 2pm Central Standard Time are typically shipped the same day or the next business day. Orders processed on the weekend are typically shipped on Monday or Tuesday. Need it faster? Get in touch with customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have Saturday delivery?
- Saturday delivery is included with our flat rate shipping, but only if you get your order in on time. If you’re ordering within 300 miles of Austin, you can order as late as Friday at 11 am and your package should be delivered on Saturday. If you’re ordering from further away, generally the deadline for Saturday delivery is Friday. Contact customer service at email@example.com for more information.
Where is your shipping facility?
- All orders ship from Austin, Texas.
Do you ship internationally?
- We do and most international orders ship with USPS via First Class Mail Package. Shipping fees internationally vary by country. In some cases, we also ship DHL or FEDEX International Economy for certain orders with larger items or items that need to arrive faster.
- Please note that customers are responsible for duties and taxes in their local jurisdiction. This can add upwards of 30% to your order total.
- Your satisfaction is very important to us. If we have made a mistake or you receive an item that is damaged and/or defective, we would be happy to return and exchange your product at no additional cost to you.
- Please examine your products immediately upon delivery to ensure that the item is what you expected to receive when you placed your order. If a purchase fails to meet your expectations within 30 days of its delivery, we will gladly exchange or refund the item once it has been returned to us. We are unable to accept items that have been configured or are not in their original condition.
- Most items from Braba Brand™ are handcrafted. There may be some slight variation in the patina, texture and finish. These are not considered flaws and are part of the nature of the product to add to the natural beauty of hand finished steel.
- We cannot accept the return of any engraved items, including the StatPlak™ or any other monogrammed items. You will have one business day after order placement to cancel before it is considered a Final Sale.
- Braba Brand™ is not responsible for additional shipping costs to return your item to us and some items may be subject to a 20% handling and restocking fee.
- Before returning any items, please contact our Customer Care Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization (RA) number. Returns must be received in their original condition at our Austin warehouse location.
- Credit for returned items will be given in the manner in which they were purchased (i.e. credit card, gift card, debit card) no later than 10 days after we receive the item.